At Abra, we’re making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. Our crypto investing and wealth management service is used by hundreds of thousands of consumers in over 50 countries.
About Us: https://staging.abra.com
We are looking for an experienced Director of Social and Content to join our team in order to help us deliver our message and drive engagement within the community.
You will initially be responsible for managing a team of:
- Social Community Manager (and our influencer strategy)
- Crypto writer
- SEO / content manager
- TV producer (for hourly weekly live show) and all video content
Brand, Brand Voice, and Storytelling
- Own the planning and execution of all communications and social campaigns in order to deliver our brand messages through compelling content and storytelling
- Think strategically and creatively on how best to utilize our social media channels
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology for all content needs including social media and email
- Create content calendars that move beyond channel tactics to support business objectives
- Drive email content and engagement strategy
- Drive content strategy around video, and oversee the production of a 1 hour livestream with our CEO
- Craft a content strategy across our organic social channels and blog to drive increases in our community and customer base, and educate prospective customers about who we are and what we do
- Manage a crypto writer
- Define and build an engaged local community via influencer marketing
- Manage our Social Media Community and oversee what we will schedule, create, edit, and publish content on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and our blog
Reporting and Analysis
- Measure success, set objectives and KPIs for content quality, effectiveness, SEO, awareness, impressions and conversions. Provide reporting on social /content efficacy
- Manage a team of 3-5, including a community manager, crypto writer, video production, and seo.
- 7+ years managing a team of 5+ in a high-performing Brand / Content marketing role at B2C company (financial services is particularly desirable)
- Developed content and communications programs (including thought leadership) to differentiate offerings within an emerging category
- Strong writing, oral presentation and organizational skills.
- Passion for social media and broad knowledge of platforms, trends, tools vital to develop and execute successful social media strategy
- Excellent storytelling and copywriting skills
- Experience with industry tools such as SMM Software (Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, buffer, sprout social, audience, Twitter analytics), Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Strong ability to embrace and adapt to a high degree of change in work stream and deliverables